- A bicycle can't stand-alone because it is two-tired.
- What's the definition of a will? It's a dead giveaway.
- Time flies like an arrow.
- Fruit flies like a banana.
- She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- If you don't pay your exorcist you get repossessed.
- With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
- When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
- The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
- A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
- He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
- A lot of money is tainted. 'Taint yours and 'taint mine.
- A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
- He had a photographic memory, which was never developed.
- Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
- When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
- Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
- Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
- Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.
Use this link to email this page to your friends.